Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Highlighted
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Tmobile

Message not found

Help! Just returned from flight, switched phone on it started texting the words "message not found" to every contact in my phone. Switched off and back on, but this continued.....I have now resorted to taking battery out as it is Sunday and can't have all my contacts, especially business contacts receiving texts from me on a Sunday! What do I do?
Elite I
My Device: Passport & PlayBook
My Carrier: T-Mobile USA

Re: Message not found

I don't know the answer and so I was searching.   I found threads started by people who were receiving messages like this from unknown sender.   But I didn't find answers.   

I wonder if it is a carrier issue and not your device?    Did you talk to T-Mobile?  Did you hear from any of your contacts about receiving a message?

- Ira
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Tmobile

Re: Message not found

Hi thanks for replying..I will put the battery back in in 20 mins see what happens. And see if I get replies...had no replies via Facebook so think it may show from unknown sender..hope so, as if I switch on in 20 and it starts re sending again I have about 800 contacts!...good thinking re the carrier...will contact them and let you know Smiley Happy