Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Super Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: 3 UK

Mobile Internet Security

Dear BlackBerry Support Community

I have just been told that an mobile internet security will may never be adapted to the new BB Z10 or even OS10.

My reason for asking is simply WHY, Knowing that the mobile phone is now going to be the target of hackers, bots, viruses, trojans we have all heard about, why is this door left wide open so these unwanted demons can walk right in.

Please someone explain to me why, after all the big talk about internet security, shouldn't this have been established before the release,

Did no one talk with anyone of greater standing, as am surprised that we cannot download, Barclays Mobile Banking or Pinget, a world renowned bank, Why.

As much as I love my BlackBerry, I have always had this phone as the phone of the work force, not just for games or is this going to be the only direction My BB is going to go.

Please someone please bring me to understand why such a great phone is going to be wasted before lift off.

My Best Regards

JTV 

JTValerie