Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

New Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Koodo

Mobile Network Greyed

Hello there! 

Been almost 24 hours my Z10 is not working. The mobile network does not get switched on and I am unable to make call or sms or even BBM. I am with Koodo service. Visited the koodo as well but they said i have to reset my mobile. so i did back up of data and reset the mobile. But still it does not work. Just tired. I am not very good with techonology I just need my mobile to work. It's **bleep** frustrating that nobobdy could help.

Forums Advisor III
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: Mobile Network Greyed

[ Edited ]

You should give Koodo a call and ask to speak to their Blackberry trained support team, if they can't resolve the issue for you then you need to make sure that they escalate you to Blackberry support. The sales people at the kiosk probably won't be able to help you but phone support should be able to.

That said, if you are able to provide us with a screenshot of the settings page and your home screen that would be a good start so that we might be able to try and help you.

I'm sure this is a silly question, but do you have data with your mobile plan?

-: DrewRead :-
Can't find an app on Blackberry World yet? Tweet the developer and ask when they will #GetWithBB10 !!
"Like it" if you like it. Smiley Happy
New Contributor
My Carrier: Koodo

Yes I have data plan. I even went to the koodo store and they asked me to backup and reset the mobile and now it's been two days and it's still not working. BBM was earlier working on wifi but after i reset the mobile, even it stopped working.

Koodo said it's the problem with the set after the update. My mobile used to restart on it's own without any input from me. I didn't expect Z10 would give me this problem. I am without phone for two days now and it really frustrating.

Forums Advisor III

The SALES associates at the Kioto booth are not trained by BlackBerry to provide front-line support. Their BlackBerry trained support team in the call Centre is however trained by BlackBerry to provide you with the support you need. And they also know how and when to connect you directly to BlackBerry when they are in over their heads. Smiley Wink

Give them a call and don't bother with the sales guys at the kiosks Smiley Wink
Can't find an app on Blackberry World yet? Tweet the developer and ask when they will #GetWithBB10 !!
Forums Advisor III

Koodo,not Kioto Smiley Wink
Super Contributor
My Device: Playbook 64, Z-10, Q10
My Carrier: T-Mobile

Make sure your network connection didnot get turned off, it could be a sim card gone bad, tryanother sim card that is dara enabled, sounds like a carrier issue.