Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: z10
My Carrier: MTS Russia

Mobile Network problem MTS \ Megafon Russia

There is a big problem with mobile network discontinuities on all bb10 firmware. In my observation it hapens in areas with a not very strong signal and transition zones  4G<-->3G <--> 2G. During the call phone loses connection, and  the message that the "network is overloaded" pops up.  Mobile carriers: MTS Russia, Megafon Russia

Another bugs

The absence a part of russian letters in a strip search (in contacts) - Б, В, М, П, Т, Х, Ц, Ш, Щ, Ю

And please consider the possibility folders music playback in native player

Thank you

Forums Veteran I
My Device: BB

Re: Mobile Network problem MTS \ Megafon Russia

Dropped calls or Network cutoff are exactally why you said they happen, because of a weak signal, this is not the phone.

I live on a mountain and the signal is always weak, with my old Samsung phone this constantlly happened to me also.

I tested freinds iPhone and Android and Blackberry. BlackBerry won the test, I got a BlackBerry Z10 and it is now a rare occasion to lose signal.

New Contributor
My Device: z10
My Carrier: MTS Russia

I have no problem with my 9780 in the same areas. It has the best signal reception. So I think the problem is in firmware radio module.
Contributor
My Device: Passport (SQW100-1), OS 10.3.1.2267
My Carrier: MTS - Russia

Have the exact same issue.

Sometimes it makes my Z30 almost impossible to use.