Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

New Contributor
My Device: blackberry Z10
My Carrier: o2

Mobile banking Apps

Hi there, i want to download Barclays mobile banking app from BBM world. But i couldn't find. Please Help

Thanks.

Forums Advisor III
My Device: Samsung Galaxy S2, Samsung Galaxy S3, Samsung Galaxy Note 4, BlackBerry Torch 9800, BlackBerry Z10, Blackberry Z30, BlackBerry Priv
My Carrier: Fido

Re: Mobile banking Apps

basith4ualways wrote:

Hi there, i want to download Barclays mobile banking app from BBM world. But i couldn't find. Please Help

Thanks.

Open BlackBerry World on your phone and do a search. If nothing comes up, it means that the app you are looking for its not available yet. You can also access you bank website thru your phone`s browser and most, if not all banks, have they website available for mobile browsers. 

New Contributor
My Device: blackberry Z10
My Carrier: o2

Thanks for reply it would be easier to have mobile app like in iphone app store and android.
Forums Advisor III
My Device: Samsung Galaxy S2, Samsung Galaxy S3, Samsung Galaxy Note 4, BlackBerry Torch 9800, BlackBerry Z10, Blackberry Z30, BlackBerry Priv
My Carrier: Fido

The app is up to the bank to release. I waited about 5 months before my bank did that. You can inquire by contacting your bank to find out when it will be available. Meanwhile they will tell you to use your mobile browser - which is not bad either. Once you navigate to your bank website, you can bookmark it for the next time.
Regular Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

My bank (NASA Federal Credit Union) told me to use the mobile site.

There aren't a lot of apps for the Z10.  All the apps are for Android and iPhone.  I switched to an iPhone, mid-contract, in December.

I'm still downloading apps! 

I was loyal to BlackBerry since the Storm 1, and my Z10 is just an mp3 player I keep at work for when I leave my iPhone at home.

They have to step up their game.  My iPhone does every single thing that my BlackBerry did, just with more apps.

Highlighted
Forums Veteran I
My Device: Z30, Z10
My Carrier: Vodacom

Try this link

If you click on download the app, a window will open, you can insert your UK number and they will send you a link.

"Bank on the go with the Barclays Mobile Banking app

To get the app, you’ll need an iPad, iPhone, BlackBerry, Android device or Windows phone. You can download it from the relevant app store or, if it’s for your phone, let us know your number and we’ll text you a link.

Download the app

Requirements

• You must be 16 or over
  • You must have a Barclays current account
  • You must have a UK-registered mobile number"