06-05-2013 05:03 PM
I've recently decided to move to the z10 from my 9900 because it died. After 2 years it decided it had enough.
Firstly, Thank you Blackberry for maintaining the hardware mute button. This is must for me that disqualifies all other phones. It is somewhat amusing and annoying how Android and iPhone business users can't quickly mute their phones while on a conference through an airport, in a noisey hallway, or when their children or wifes are yelling at them in the background.
Here are my real world problems with the Z10.
1. Voice Dailing. Worked fine on the 9900. Now has additional prompts to confirm dialing
2. Voice Dialing. My Z10. Voice dialing "errors" and cannot dial out when my screen is locked. I have to first unlock my screen to have successful voice dialing. (annoying especially when driving)
3. Swipe doesn't alway work. Sensitivity problems ?
4. I have my screen locked in Protrait Mode. Yet my contact list will appear in landscape mode.
5. Why isn't my contact lists available in the Hub. Is this possible ?
06-06-2013 07:55 AM
Welcome to the BlackBerry® Support Community Forums.
Thank you for your feed back regarding the Voice dialing features, we are always trying to improve our product.
To address your other questions:
1. Swipe doesn't alway work. Sensitivity problems ?
Can you provide an example of when you are having problems with swiping? Or is it at random times.
2. I have my screen locked in Protrait Mode. Yet my contact list will appear in landscape mode.
This is by design, the contacts do not display in Portrait mode.
3. Why isn't my contact lists available in the Hub. Is this possible ?
Currently the Hub is designed to display Messages and notifications; the contact list is currently not available from the Hub.
Let us know if you have any other questions.