Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: Curve, no clue what model number
My Carrier: Bell

Multiple Exchange calendars?

Can I setup more then one calendar on a Z10?  I have a customer with Outlook/Exchange and we want to allow a few of this Outlook Calendars to sync with the phone, currently we can only get the main calendar on it.

Forums Veteran I
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: EE (Orange)

Re: Multiple Exchange calendars?

I'm not sure if its because I am using Office365, but any calendars I have setup in Exchange Online appear on my phone. 

I know when I first tried out Office365 I found that calendars added in the Outlook client did not seem to sync over to Exchange Online or my laptop but adding them in the web end did mean they appeared everywhere. 

My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: Multiple Exchange calendars?

I am not sure it is necessary to go to this kind of lengths as I had heard that BB10 would have this functionality native, but I have done about 20 hours of research to try to find a way to get 2 Exchange calendars on the same phone.  There was a workaround but this required 2 seperate BES domains, but this was not what I needed.  However, at long last, I have done it.

The first calendar should be synched up as expected through BES.  The other requires significantly more work, and requires that you have access to a computer where the calendar's owner is logged in on Outlook.

1. Create a dummy gmail account and activate camera.

2. Install the iCal4OL software on the computer where the 2nd calendar is stored: http://ical.gutentag.ch/index.html

It comes with a 14day free trial, after that it is something like $20 one-time fee, worth it if you use calendar all the time and are dying to be able to use a second calendar.

3. Login to Google through iCal4OL, and sync Outlook with Google (if the calendar is not the default, make sure to select the proper calendar in iCal4OL).

4. Sync up your Google calendar through BIS.

TADAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

And they said it couldn't be done Smiley Very Happy