Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

My Device: Z10/Playbook
My Carrier: Bell Mobility

My Two bits on BB OS and QNX

Samsung just released an update for their SIII and all Rogers customers are having issues with their phones now. Problems with OS are not exclusive to anyone company. Remember when iOS6 came out, how many issues were present there! Yes it is upsetting and they will get fixed, we must be patient. You have to remember this was a ground up build and the potential that exists within the QNX OS is massive. I truly believe this will be an OS that sets an example in the near future for all others to come. I have faith in Blackberry and will stand by them as long as they stand by us. I have friends that have iPhone 5's and Galaxy SIII's, they like there phones, but they both have their quirks. I just helped one out yesterday with her auto brightness control for her iPhone, works, but a quirky set up. Another friend who has an SIII, he likes his phone but he has to turn his data off until he needs, disconnects from wifi, bluetooth just to make it through the day before his battery dies, (he is by the way now looking at the Z10 after having played with mine). I am not against any phone company, I love technology and find it exciting. You will have the loyalists to their phones as you do with camera systems like Canon vs. Nikon or Ford vs GMC. People become passionite about their possessions and there is nothing wrong with that. Just do it in a way that does not demean others and be cordial.