Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Telkomsel

My Z10 has no BlackBerry World and unable to download it from the website

Hi, since I have my new Z10, I just realized that it has no BlackBerry World application installed. So I tried to download it from the website given from BlackBerry/Support with my Z10 and  directed to a page with a subject mentioning "Mode not available" and then appears body texts saying " Downloads via a USB connection are not enabled for this product. Please visit our mobile download site using the browser on your BlackBerry® smartphone." even though I already done that. Then it has a link that stood still by clicking it. Please help, so that I can have my BlackBerry World for my Z10 . Tq

Solutions: 6,331
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: My Z10 has no BlackBerry World and unable to download it from the website

I don't know what website URL you visited.

From your Z10 browser, go to www.blackberry.com/appworld

>> NEW! 10% discount on BlackBerry devices from ShopBlackBerry.com, including PRIV

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes
Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
New Contributor

Solutions: 6,331
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Where are you on this currently?

>> NEW! 10% discount on BlackBerry devices from ShopBlackBerry.com, including PRIV

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes
Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
New Contributor

I have the updated OS 10.1.0.4633 as suggested, with back up of previous state in 3 separated files; setting, appdata, media.
I had my appworld before restored. but since i need my contact for my activity, i restored the 3 backup files. Now, the appworld is gone again, just like my Z10 previous state.
New Contributor

Note: before making restoration, i also have backup files after upgrade it. So, i have two series of back up; before and after OS upgrades.
New Contributor

My new Z10 has no BB appworld and unable to have it om BB website

Hi, since I have my new Z10, I just realized that it has no BlackBerry World application installed. So I tried to download it from the website given from BlackBerry/Support with my Z10 (http://mobileapps.blackberry.com/devicesoftware/entry.do;jsessionid=7DE231A94FE8224FB6478E96B9559508... and directed to a page with a subject mentioning "Mode not available" and then appears body texts saying "Downloads via a USB connection are not enabled for this product. Please visit our mobile download site using the browser on your BlackBerry® smartphone" which I already done that. Then it has a link that stood still by clicking it. Please help, so that I can have my BlackBerry World for my Z10 . Tq