Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Contributor
My Device: z10
My Carrier: vodafone

My Z10..........or my family......to lighten the mood.

Z10 4 weeks in........happy or miffed..........

There are some F.A.B. new ideas on this clever-phone, free lunch, I think not, the keyboard is great for my old thumbs when I can get it to rotate into landscape, which I might add is not often, and then again, too often, when I don’t want it.

Perhaps my pockets are not gravitating in the correct direction?

There’s the map function which worked the other day when I needed to find the pub my friends were in, but, and it’s a big one, that process flattened the battery and I couldn't call my wife later to tell her I was staying for that elusive extra beer . Or was it two?

There is no Z10 app to pacify an irate wife, (don’t go there), of course, unless the phone was still charged and I could have dazzled her with the brilliant, only fully functioning app on the phone, (must have cost RIM a beggars palace) A.B.S.W. (the Force is strong in you tonight) I don’t think sho!

ANGRY BIRDS STAR WARS, yeah! My 8 year old thinks the phone is fanbloodytastic, it's got a bigger screen than an I Gnome and Mum is happier because it runs flat in an hour

I've been an ardent supporter of Blackberry before all phone became fruit-like, I have a box of old Blackberry’s, and not one bad apple amongst them. Nostalgia sucks, unless your 21.

No-one in their right mind keeps a box of old **bleep**, unless they thought it would come in useful again.

Tempted as I am to hit the thumbwheel again, they were as a family, missing a camera, compass, Dictaphone, (sounds rude these days), all of which I use with regularity at work, I don’t doubt a laser level and ambient moisture reader could be bought for a cost, not todays issue.

Will the Z10 live or will the Z10 die, that my fine fickle phone friends lies with the Blackberry Club, who will, I might add need to become ardent fans again to stick with this little project, there will be no magical fix it for the Z10…………………..or will there……………..the gauntlet is down.

How do I feel?

Like I met Doc Brown, I'm sure the flux gate capacitor was real, but, WTFAI, in the future, or in the past?

Highlighted
Forums Advisor III
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: My Z10..........or my family......to lighten the mood.

I LOLed.. possibly the best rant EVER, so much better than all of the other 'my phone is broken' posts on here... Whiners take note, this is how you should complain!

Well put and well played. Smiley Wink

-: DrewRead :-
Can't find an app on Blackberry World yet? Tweet the developer and ask when they will #GetWithBB10 !!
"Like it" if you like it. Smiley Happy