Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Highlighted
My Device: z10
My Carrier: 971505067808

My z10 stuck on the lockscreen wipe

My z10 is stuck and it doesn't open I tried couple times to take off the battery and restart it no use 

I try to slide to unlock it it stuck I can receive bbm's messaged everything but it stuck on the lockscreen I also I have a password to open it , I need help I can't bring it to the company I have a lot personal pictuers , and I can't trust the workers , please help 

Retired
My Device: Q10/9900/9790
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: My z10 stuck on the lockscreen wipe

Hello khadijaalrum

Welcome to the BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

To better help understand the technical issue your BlackBerry Z10 smartphone is having I will need to know what you mean by "stuck". If you can read BlackBerry Messenger messages on the BlackBerry Z10 smartphone this tells me that the LED screen is working and you can unlock the device. 

When does the BlackBerry Z10 smartphone become "stuck" and what is shown on the screen?

Is it a correct statement to say "the issue is intermittent"?

To transfer pictures from the BlackBerry Z10 smartphone to your computer you will need BlackBerry Link. The BlackBerry Link application allows BlackBerry 10 OS users to transfer media files from their BlackBerry 10 smartphone to their desktop or laptop computers.

BlackBerry Link can be found at www.blackberry.com/blackberrylink

After installing the BlackBerry Link application transferring picture can be done by following the steps below:

1. Select your BlackBerry 10 smartphone name in the bottom left corner of BlackBerry Link

2. Select Pictures

3. Select the Pictures to be sent to the Desktop

4. Right Click and Select "Sync to > Desktop"

Goose947

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on Twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.

Click Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!