Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Contributor
My Device: blackberry Z10
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: Need help, Vibrate mode not working

I guess I will have to wait until another don't ware update to see if it comes back.
Highlighted
Contributor

Soft ware update i mean
New Contributor
My Device: z10
My Carrier: att

Hey David, so is your z10 vibrating no? I have the same problem, im pretty sure have to be any app that is blocking that. But i have no idea what is!
Contributor

Hiya,pleased to meet you! Welcome. Yes it is working. I got thinking after a while, that sometimes pulling out the battery, then Re inserting it, might do it. So i did just that, it worked! So it's been fine ever since. Hope it works for you, so please let me know if it works, i know its frustrating when these things happen, but give it a try and let me know.:-).
New Contributor
My Device: z10
My Carrier: att

Thanks so much for your fast answer =)
Well, this really happened like 2 months ago and no,=( i tried that but didnt work neither, i used the vibrator all the time, and now, i feel lost lol. I love my z10! Im a so fanatick blackberry girl.
Well txs so much, and nice meeting you.
Andrea
Contributor

Hi, Andrea. I'm sorry that didn't work. On my phone i have an App,its called ' Blackberry Virtual Expert ', you can use to test all the functions of the phone and you could test to see if the vibrator actual does work, if not then maybe it needs to be physically replaced. If you live in the York region area, there is a place in Newmarket,, Ontario, that can analyze it for free and replace it if necessary for a very low price like 50$ or so.