Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Highlighted
Contributor
My Device: Bold 9900
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: New Blackberry 10 Sync to Outlook

Can tasks be synched?

Solutions: 6,329
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

BAET wrote:

Can tasks be synched?

no

>> NEW! 10% discount on BlackBerry devices from ShopBlackBerry.com, including PRIV

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes
Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Trusted Contributor
My Device: playbook 16gb, blackberry z10
My Carrier: at&t

anyway to get the leaked z10 10.1 os for ATT without having to install Chrome??  Seems the leaked provider requires one to change to Chrome first.

Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Virgin

I am assuming that as Virgin do not actually provide the Z10 on contract or otherwise they are unlikely to push out 10.1 to me.  Should I use Crackberry or some such or am I never going to have two way sync? surely there should be an official outlet for sim only customers.

Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry PRIV; BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.2.2639; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: AT&T

I'd just load then latest version available on CrackBerry. Super easy and working well.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Passport

Chrome has nothing to do with the upgrade.

Just download the leaked  installer, connect the Z10 (back up and make note of all your account settings, which work now) and start the installer. Make sure that you have the correct installer, which works with your particular Z10 version. Check your version in SETTINGS/ABOUT?Model number; STL100-X, where X may be 1, 2, 3, 4.

Chrome is not mentioned in the upgrade.

Trusted Contributor
My Device: playbook 16gb, blackberry z10
My Carrier: at&t

Well, when I go to download from Mega I get a message that my browser does not support
High volume downloads and asks if I want to install Chrome. When say no it goes no further. I use IE
Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry PRIV; BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.2.2639; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917

Everyone should have either Chrome or Firefox installed. I use Firefox. IE is the worst.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Trusted Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Classic and Blackberry Q10
My Carrier: Vodafone UK

Now, now!! I have used IE for ever. I have never used anything else. I have never had a problem with IE. I know several colleagues and friends who have had a lot of problems with Chrome and somehwat less problems with Firefox.

If it works well, why try and fix it!!

OK JSanders - nothing to do with this forum! But I could not allow such an outrageous statement go unchallenged!!
PJCMoray
Solutions: 6,329
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

I don't use IE unless someone is holding a gun to my head.

But that's just me. FF for the win.

But Chrome is not required for this install.

>> NEW! 10% discount on BlackBerry devices from ShopBlackBerry.com, including PRIV

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes
Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code