Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Regular Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Vodafone

Re: New Blackberry 10 Sync to Outlook

I only posted the article as it appeared to be a solution. Clearly it is not and you should get your money back if it did not do what was advertised. This is another illustration of my concern about third party paid solutions to fix issues. The dissatisfaction further damages the reputation of BlackBerry as users feel upset with the company.
Trusted Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Classic and Blackberry Q10
My Carrier: Vodafone UK

Amen to all of that.

I will let you off the US$24.99 - I should have taken out the trial period first. I cannot believe that BB are allowing all of this **bleep** to stay out there instead of sorting the sync issue out as an absolute priority.

If they truly wanted so to do, they could have the fix out in five days. I find their attitude truly extraordinary.

Luckily for BB, together with millions of other prats out there, I am stupid enough to stay a loyal BB supporter and watch with undisguised joy as the share-price of the Gentlemen from Cupertino sinks down gently!!

Now it is time for that of BB to start rising gently! For that to happen, they will have to extract their digits and pronto.

PJCMoray
PJCMoray
Regular Contributor

Totally agree, also just checked the article I posted and the solution touted calendar sync so you should definitely get your money back.

We all want BlackBerry to make a strong recovery. If they listed we can help make BB10 the success it deserves to be. Please listen BlackBerry or we may stop talking!
Contributor
My Carrier: Rogers

What a frustrating experinece this new z10 is. The music management in BB Link is a total joke/gong show. Syncing -unless you are on exchange server can't happen in a business usable way. All around these guys came to market with a sub standard device. Any new features that could of been celebrated are kicked to the sidelines when we repy to "Oh you got a new BB. Hw do you like it?"  The response is always "it is a terribly frustrating experince that is not supported at all. Dont buy it!" 

I saw this hash tag on a friends fb #bbz10sucks and I love it -because it expresses exactly how i feel.

They have take away the tel support from the carriers because "they have gone to the cloud" what a joke -they are in the clouds all right. Another example of how high in the clouds they are is this post from FEB 19 - yes months ago. From help desk

Ty W.

A few of you have reached out and reported difficulties when trying to transfer personal information from your previous BlackBerry smartphone to your new BlackBerry Z10. Additionally, some of you want the ability to sync PIM data directly between computer applications like Outlook and the BlackBerry Z10 using BlackBerry Link. 

What a joke " a few of you". That is such a lie why bother rea the rest of the drivel he goes on with in the "update" 2 months ago. How about an new update but leave the bs out.

Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry PRIV; BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.2.2639; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: AT&T

[ Edited ]

To everyone in this thread: Two way sync is coming.  Nobody knows when.  When it's released it will be widely known since this is an important feature to many people.  BlackBerry acknowledged that in this thread and actually reversed course.  They are listening.  It should have been ready at launch but, alas, it wasn't.  Now we must wait for it to be released. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
My Device: .
My Carrier: .

Hello everyone,

We temporarily closed this topic to review the recent content. The topic is now re-opened.

We have removed several recent posts as they were off-topic. If you have specific questions about moderation actions, including posts being moved to other topics/boards, please contact the moderator who performed the action (or someone else from the moderation team) via the Private Message feature.

Thank you all for your understanding and you cooperation, let's stay on topic please.

Dany_s

Dany_S                                                                                                       New to the Community click here  
Community Moderator
Likes2.png  AS3.png  CG2.png
Contributor
My Carrier: Verizon

[ Edited ]

The wait is over. Our indie development team has built a two-way USB sync between BB10 Contacts, Calendar and Remember apps and Microsoft Outlook contacts, calendar, notes, and tasks.

Check it out:
www.bb10outlooksync.com

Please give us your feedback and we'll continue to improve this application. We support BlackBerry and are confident they will release something soon. IN the mean time, please check out our app!

We believe in USB Sync!!
Regular Contributor

Please see earlier comments. The initial post was removed for apparently for being off topic. As you will see the paid for solution does not sync calendar events. We await the promised BlackBerry solution and, apparently ,to complain incurs the wrath of a few. About time for an update from BlackBerry. If you agree please like this post.
Contributor

Which "paid for" solution are you referring to that doesn't handle calendar events? A number of solutions have been mentioned on this thread.
We believe in USB Sync!!
Solutions: 6,358
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook

No posts have been deleted of which I am aware.

Some at length discussion of third party syncing applications was moved from this thread, to another thread on that specific topic.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes
Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code