Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Highlighted
Contributor
My Device: Z10

[No body found] on all mails from one account

All mails I get from one account are empty, containing only [no body found].

The mail is fetched from the ISP via fetchmail, forwarded to Zarafa-Groupware and synced with the mobile devices via Z-push (OSS ActiveSync solution). All other mail clients work fine (Android, IOS, Nokia Mail for Exchange,...) and the calendar as well as notes and adresses all sync fine. Only the mail bodies are empty 

The logs on the server look fine... 

Any hints on how to get get it working? Or at least on how to get more debug info on the Z10?

Thanks in advance!

Cheers,

Ycas

Hall of Famer III
My Device: PRIV (6.0.1/AAG111), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Re: [No body found] on all mails from one account

Hello,

Well, the first thing I'd recommend is, if you used the auto-config wizard to integrate that account, then remove it and instead use the Advanced configuration and ensure that all of the proper settings are in place.

Good luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................
Contributor
My Device: Z10

Thank you for the reply! I added the account via the advanced settings; I've tried removing and re-adding it a couple of times with no success. 

Hall of Famer III
My Device: PRIV (6.0.1/AAG111), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)

Hmmm...well, then the only thing I can recommend is that you contact your mobile service provider for formal support and, likely, escalation into BlackBerry. They may want to collect logs and such to see if they can replicate the problem. It also may simply be an unsupported provider...it's really quite impossible for any device to support every provider (I admit, it should work...but there is a slight chance...).

Good luck!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................
My Device: Q10
My Carrier: Personal

I have the same problem I get all mails, I also get attachments but not body, same error [No body found]

Hall of Famer III

Since the last posts in this thread, a KB has been released with relevant information:

• KB34270 "[No body found]" is displayed rather than the actual email body

Hope it contains something useful!