10-29-2013 03:10 AM
This is sheerish I am user for z10. I received update for 10.2 but when I downloaded and try to install the update it gives me "interruption error". So I am not able to install the update so please look into this.
10-29-2013 11:57 AM
10-29-2013 12:12 PM
Connect your phone to your computer and try downloading the software that way.
Or try updating through the BlackBerry site.
You said you first tried to update by Wi-Fi If the signal is not a very good one it will not update.
Same for your computer, if connected to a weak Wi-Fi signal downloading will fail.
If trying the above fails, change Wi-Fi spot even if you think the one you are using now is OK.
10-29-2013 12:25 PM
I tried with different wifi connection but it gives error on install when I tried through mobile software update option. when I tried through download option you provided . after downloading at some point it gives error. And It shows me 1GB data for 10. 2 update is it really of 1 GB update.
1) When I first time check for update it showed me 465 mb update after installing it started with the 1 gb data. but it not getting installed and on 99% it gives me interuption error. is it related to any firewall setting or proxy setting.
10-29-2013 12:47 PM
Looks like your phone is mixed up by too much trying, the update is not 1GB.
Reset your phone: When powered on hold the power button down for 10 seconds and your phone will reset.
Try again, if still no luck you can restore your phone, but you need the Desktop Software to save your stuff so maybe you can try another computer.
How to Restore a Blackberry to Factory Settings
1) Download and install a copy of Blackberry Desktop Manager.
2) Once the Desktop Manager has been installed, open it, connect the Blackberry to the computer, and select the Backup and Restore tab.
3) Select the Backup button beneath the Options button on the Backup tab. This will backup the settings, applications, contacts, and all other data to the computer.
4) Disconnect the Blackberry from the computer and select the Settings icon on the phone.
5) Select Security and Privacy, select Security Wipe, and type in “blackberry.” This will erase all data on the Blackberry.
6) To restore data after it has been cleared, reconnect the Blackberry to the computer, select Backup and Restore, click on the Restore button, and then select the appropriate backup file from the list.
If you are willing to loose your stuff you can still restore to factory settings.
Select the Settings icon on the phone. Select Security and Privacy, select Security Wipe, and type in “blackberry.” This will erase all data on the Blackberry and restore the phone.
10-29-2013 02:42 PM
10-30-2013 12:41 PM