Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Bell

Notification section missing from Hub after update....

Completed the .85 update without a problem - except that the notification category in the Hub is now missing....!?....Rebooted/reset many times, makes no difference. i'm on Bell - anyone else have this issue?

Forums Advisor III
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: Notification section missing from Hub after update....

vespesian wrote:

Completed the .85 update without a problem - except that the notification category in the Hub is now missing....!?....Rebooted/reset many times, makes no difference. i'm on Bell - anyone else have this issue?

Are you looking for the Notification settings that are available from the top down swipe gesture menu? Mine is there still.. where is it missing for you?

-: DrewRead :-
Can't find an app on Blackberry World yet? Tweet the developer and ask when they will #GetWithBB10 !!
"Like it" if you like it. Smiley Happy
Contributor

No - I mean in the Hub, where email. twitter, etc. are listed on the left. The actual heading/label thing is gone. It's also not listed anywhere under "hub management"....

Forums Advisor III
My Carrier: Rogers

Ahhh.. that one. Smiley Happy

I suspect that if you have a notification that it may come back, but maybe they did away with it? Smiley Happy

-: DrewRead :-
Can't find an app on Blackberry World yet? Tweet the developer and ask when they will #GetWithBB10 !!
"Like it" if you like it. Smiley Happy
Contributor

Hope it comes back...!....Man Sad

Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Z10
My Carrier: Telus

I thought it was kind of useless to have when I first got my  Z10.  But I got used to having the notification category in the hub until the update.  It has since disappeared and I can't find out if I can turn it back on or if it has been dropped. I actually miss having it now, I have had many notifications and it has not reappeared so I think the update dropped it.

Contributor

I checked mine after reading this post and it is missing too. I think they may have done away with it on purpose but I don't know.
Forums Advisor III
My Device: Torch, Bold, Play Book, and Bluetooth HS-700
My Carrier: BELL

In the Hub management I no longer see the Notificaions. Where I do see the Notifications is in the Hub menu where I can view individual email address accounts.

Jerry G.
Contributor

Weird that BB didn't mention this in the change log (if it was in fact deliberate).
Forums Advisor I
My Device: Blackberry Z10, Blackberry Playbook 64gb

Hmm.. Iam also on bell and did the upgrade on Thursday.. I see the notifcations in my hub(the bell logo and Notification) unless you guys are talking about something diffrent. Can someone do a screen capture and post it(volume up and Down together).