Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

My Device: Z10
My Carrier: O2

Notifications - Missed Calls

Today I received a call which I was not able to pick up so I saw the phone symbol on the home screen with 1 underneath it. Then I went in the hub menu and saw 1 under Hub and 1 also under calls. I tapped on calls and got a list of all calls made, received and missed. The call which I was not able to answer was in bold so I tapped on it thinking that by doing so the bold would disappear and also all the notifications in the home screen and under the Hub menu but instead the phone made the call directly and the notifications did not disappear. I finally managed to get rid of the notifications by tapping and hold the missed call (still in bold by the way) and then click on the bin symbol. Is this normal or am I missing something?

My Device: Blackberry Z10
My Carrier: Fido

Re: Notifications - Missed Calls

I am having the exact same problem - can not mark a missed call as read. It doesn't happen every single time but it happened to me twice so far. The bigger issue for me is that the 2nd time this happened, my call history dissapeared.  Every call I had made before today had completed dissapeared from call list, hub, and phone "application". 

Please solve this issue, phone call history is crucial! And sticky notifications are very annoying indeed!