Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Vodafone

Notifications keep going to 'OFF' in hub management.+

When I turn on the notifications I wish to have in Hub View, and then return to Hub settings to check, some of the notifications have turned off, if I turn them back on others have turned off on my return to Hub Management?

Anyone know why, or what I need to do to solve it?

Thank You

Contributor

Re: Notifications keep going to 'OFF' in hub management.+

I discovered that i need to tap the on/off button and not slide it into position.

Contributor

I still get this problem, however i actuate the on/off switches in Hub management, it just automatically turns off some applications from Hub view.

New Contributor
My Device: blackbery 10
My Carrier: Etisalat

I am having the same problem.   I want to turn on all notification . but whenever I try to swtich one on (For example, my twitter) , the other for example (BBM turns off ) .

soo annoying

New Contributor
My Device: bold 9000
My Carrier: o2

Same issue for me. Very random/unpredictable. And a lot of people on crackberry are complaining about it too - see link below. My suspicion is that bb10 is trying to disable rarely used accounts, but others say it is happening on their primary email too.
http://forums.crackberry.com/blackberry-z10-f254/why-does-hub-management-randomly-its-own-turn-off-w...
New Contributor
My Device: blackbery 10
My Carrier: Etisalat

Not sure if this correct but looks like bb hub only allows a maximum of 5 turn on notofication
Highlighted
Regular Contributor
My Device: BB 8520 & BB Torch 9810 & BB 9900 & PB 32GB & BB HS-655+ & BB HS-700 & BB Z10

Hi all im having the same issues too, my hub still shows all accounts as live even though they are turned off in Hub Management also having the random accounts being turned off by Hub even though i want them turned on????

Ah the good old iPad