Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Contributor
My Device: z10
My Carrier: vodafone

OS 10.0.10.90 one day in

As the topic header states downloaded 10,0.10.90 today, (UK) all lot of issues seem to have been addressed.

It appears battery life has been improved, not sure how but after a heavy day Im stll 50% full or is that , empty?

Rotation in keyboard mode and browser is much faster, or should I say it actually works now, I dont have to smack the base on my desk to get it to turn.

My non existant call alerts have ceased to be a problem, all toes and fingers are firmly crossed on this one, well,  a phone that doesnt ring is about as much good a t*ts on a bull.

Syncing photos still have to select and  sync to desktop, not a deal breaker.

Anyway it was enough of an improvement to cancel the handset swap that arrived.

Appreciate any feedback fro others who have updated today.

Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Vodafone UK

Re: OS 10.0.10.90 one day in

I too have updated to 10.0.10.90 but keep getting an alert to update to.......10.0.10.90!!!!! It shows as a 15mb (rather small for an update) file - I follow the instructions to intall, it says software is up to date, then some hours later says there is an update ...... 10.0.10.90 !!!   Arghhhhhh: Oops:

Contributor

Mine has been fine no subsequent update alerts, did you reboot the phone after install?

Contributor

I sure did..
Contributor

Call Vodafone for a replacement, I did the other day, my call alerts kept switching off, meanwhile BB released the update and the problem was solved , it was hard to turn away a brand new device at the door but I couldnt bare to go through the whole setup process again.

Have you noticed improvements?

Trusted Contributor
My Device: Z10, PlayBook 64 OS2.1
My Carrier: O2 UK

Good point. Do you lose all your media, email accounts, settings and apps when you do the update? Be good to know. I woke up this morning with the update notification for 10.0.10.90 but have been holding off until I have a chance to backup the phone later.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
'LIKE' me if it makes sense...

PS. The BlackBerry Z10 & PlayBook rock with the QED uPlay!
Contributor

Hi... I downloaded the update  10.0.10.90 which was a fairly large file .. There were no tech issues after downloading other than this alert that keeps coming up saying there is an update available - which it says is 10.0.10.90 which I already have!!  Wierd

Contributor

....one thing the original update has done is stopped logging into Outlook automatically - have to keep putting my password and email address everytime I click on the Outlook shortcut I have on my home screen..  Rather annoying!!

Trusted Contributor

I have done the upgrade with no apparent issues.

I have noticed that my pet hate of email browser crashing when I used to click 'load external images ' has now been fixed. I have tested about 30 emails with no problems. Superb! Any body noticed any other fixes?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trusted Contributor

Haha! One of the other things that annoyed me most has also been fixed! when I used to bluetooth contacts to the Z10, if it had a land line number then the contact would not also save to SIM, only local contacts and my default mail, hotmail. The contact would save with only 2 links instead of all 3 if it was a mobile number.