Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor
My Device: DTEK60 BBA 100-2
My Carrier: O2 UK

Office 365 Calendar Not Syncing with my Z10

I have Office 365 Plan P1 and have set up my email Exchange 365 account on my Z10. Emails, Contacts & Memos sync correctly on all my devices - desktop, iPad (sorry!) and on my Z10, but Calendar does not sync at all. Can anyone help please? Am I using the correct Office 365 Plan (P1)?
Developer
My Device: Bold 9700 and Playbook 64
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: Office 365 Calendar Not Syncing with my Z10

Make sure you setup the account as ActiveSync and not IMAP.

When setting up the account, it defaults to imap (which works only for emails) but does not sync calendar / contacts.

When I setup my first account that uses exchange, It didn't work, and I realized it had defaulted to IMAP.

I deleted the account, and re-created as such:

Settings > Accounts > Add Account (Button) > Email, Calendar and Contacts

This should give you a screen to input your e-mail address.

IMPORTANT:

At this point, touch anywhere on the screen (not the input box) to get rid of the keyboard.

Notice the 'Advanced' button at the bottom.

click it

Now choose 'Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync and input your settings.

Trusted Contributor
My Device: DTEK60 BBA 100-2
My Carrier: O2 UK

Re: Office 365 Calendar Not Syncing with my Z10

Hi DT655,

Thanks for your reply.  Since my original post I have upgraded and subscribed to Office 365 Midsize Business.  All has gone well, everything has been migrated over and all has been synced correctly.

Except my BlackBerry Z10 where Calendar syncs everything going forward, but only three months back.  My BB PlayBook is the same (only three months back).  However, my desktop and iPads sync all events going back many years.

I have followed your instructions by deleting my old e-mail accounts on both my Z10 and my PlayBook and reinstalled them using the Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync, but it is still the same - only three months back on both BB devices.

As my other devices sync all events going back many years, and as there used to be an option within the old BB Desktop Manager to sync All Events, I am sure the restriction I now have must be a BB issue and not an Office 365 issue.  Do you agree, and do you know where I can get to some settings that allow me to change the three month default?

Thanks.