Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Contributor
My Device: playbook 32 and torch
My Carrier: rogers

Otterbox Case

I went to pickup a Otterbox case for the z10 today. Took it home and installed it, looks great and also with great protection from a drop and dust. However I find that the case covers up part of the bottom rim or the screen that we need to use to swipe up on. There is a very small area, approx 1/8" of the rim border that is usable but not practible to use. Back to the store today for a return.

What is everyone using for a case ??

Trusted Contributor
My Device: Z10 (returned) ** Torch and now my first non BB product a Samsung Note II so I can sync my Outlook,Notes,ToDo list,Categories,I am loving it !! I never knew a phone could do so much !!! hurry up RIM

Re: Otterbox Case

I am using the case from Telusmobility that is basically a fold over cover. It also acts similar to being holstered.  It does not offer the level of protection the Otterbox does but it is sleak and sharp looking.  It keeps the phone small and the screen is a breeze to accss.

You can even fold the flap over to use it to prop up the phone so you can watch videos etc..

I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. - Thomas Edison.
Trusted Contributor
My Device: Z10, PlayBook 64 OS2.1
My Carrier: O2 UK

Thanks for the heads up. One of the guys started a z10 cases post here:

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/BlackBerry-10-Accessories/Cases/td-p/2126467

I'm using the BB z10 flipshell. looks good. does the job. £19.99 from phones4u. Recommend it to anyone not working in a tough environment.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
'LIKE' me if it makes sense...

PS. The BlackBerry Z10 & PlayBook rock with the QED uPlay!
Trusted Contributor
My Device: Z10 (returned) ** Torch and now my first non BB product a Samsung Note II so I can sync my Outlook,Notes,ToDo list,Categories,I am loving it !! I never knew a phone could do so much !!! hurry up RIM

zaba76 wrote:

Thanks for the heads up. One of the guys started a z10 cases post here
:

I'm using the BB z10 flipshell. looks good. does the job. £19.99 from phones4u. Recommend it to anyone not working in a tough environment.

Yes , I think that is what mine is called "The Flip-Shell" 

I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. - Thomas Edison.
Highlighted
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 + Z30 + Playbook 64
My Carrier: Rogers

I got a ROOTS, it is made for the Android phone but it works very well with the Z10

It is made in Canada as well ;-)

---------------------------------------------
Using the Playbook and the Z10 and the Z30 and loving them

Martin