Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

New Contributor
My Device: z10
My Carrier: +375296494393

PIN of my smartpone was blocked so far the smartphone doesn't work

I am a user smartphone Z10. Everything was ok untill some **bleep** has happened: at one moment I found the notification on the screen that PIN of my smartpone was blocked so far the smartphone doesn't work. I looked through some forums and found the information abouth that cases. I read that is was happening when the smartphone had been stolen or lost. BUT! I have the original box and all original accessories and documents that were included. I have no idea about how it was happened. I have a BlackBerry ID and I used the phone in the legally permited way. I've never broken the law or license agreement.

So the question is: can you unlock my PIN?

Highlighted
New Developer
My Device: Blackberry Z10
My Carrier: *

Re: PIN of my smartpone was blocked so far the smartphone doesn't work

You will need to contact the store, carrier or from where you bought the phone, they have to replace it for you or solve the problem.

You bought it new from a store or where?

New Contributor

The phone was bought in Poland.I live in Belarus. we have not blackberry service.
Forums Advisor III
My Device: Samsung Galaxy S2, Samsung Galaxy S3, Samsung Galaxy Note 4, BlackBerry Torch 9800, BlackBerry Z10, Blackberry Z30, BlackBerry Priv
My Carrier: Fido

denis9550 wrote:
The phone was bought in Poland.I live in Belarus. we have not blackberry service.

Did you buy the phone new...as in new from the store? 

New Contributor

absolutely new
New Contributor

The phone was bought in Poland. In the shop brightpoint.This is not the first time when the telephone was blocked.
I have wrote to you before on e-mail:btsbetasupport@rim.com. And I received a response, that the phone was unlocked and I needed to reset it
After that it worked without a problem, but now the same problem has occurred.
Forums Advisor III
My Device: Samsung Galaxy S2, Samsung Galaxy S3, Samsung Galaxy Note 4, BlackBerry Torch 9800, BlackBerry Z10, Blackberry Z30, BlackBerry Priv

What exactly did you do to reset the phone? When you say "we have no BlackBerry service" you mean the network doesn't support BlackBerry phones or there is no BlackBerry service center?
New Contributor

reset the device (pull the battery).belarus is no BlackBerry service center
Forums Advisor III

denis9550 wrote:
The phone was bought in Poland. In the shop brightpoint.This is not the first time when the telephone was blocked.
I have wrote to you before on e-mail:btsbetasupport@rim.com. And I received a response, that the phone was unlocked and I needed to reset it
After that it worked without a problem, but now the same problem has occurred.

Unfortunately if you have a blocked PIN on your Z10 it means that the phone was lost or stolen..... Not sure there is a work around this issue unless you go through your carrier. Call their tech support and tell them what`s going on.... however, they may refuse to help since you didn`t get the phone from them. 

I was reading that other people had similar issues and, in some cases, reloading the OS fixed the issue. I guess that may be something you can try 

Hall of Famer III
My Device: DTEK50 (AAH108), PRIV (AAH995), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1917)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Just to clarify one point...

denis9550 wrote:

I fear, based on the way you say this ("I have wrote to you before..."), that you thing posting here in this forum is talking to BlackBerry. Such is not the case...refer:

Hopefully, this information will be of use to you.

Cheers, and Good Luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................