Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

New Contributor
My Device: Z10 100-01
My Carrier: AT&T

POP account

Hello everyone.

Does any one know how to set up the pop mail account in a way to show the "Sent, Drafts, Inbox" folders like it is in the Hotmail or Gmail accounts. My pop account works fine (send & receive), the only problem i have when i can't see what was my reply to an email or what emails i send from my device. Thank you.

Trusted Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Z10
My Carrier: Bell Aliant

Re: POP account

This feature was not available on the 10.0 software version, but once you install the new 10.1 software, you will have that functionality. I have a POP account, and once I updated to 10.1, I then had the folder options in my POP email.

New Contributor
My Device: Z10 100-01
My Carrier: AT&T

Thanks for your reply, but 10.1 still not available from AT&T. I guess we have to wait.
Trusted Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Z10
My Carrier: Bell Aliant

[ Edited ]

Try this also, as I had to reload my operating software, as I was having alot of problems, and once I did, even though I have 10.1 installed, my  POP folders dissappeared once my software was reloaded.

So I went into my Hub Settings, and under "display and actions" , I changed my display style from "single message" to  "conversation style", select back, to save your changes, then it reorganizes the file structure, and voila, my folder options re appeared for my POP email once again, then I toggled it back to "single message", and they were still there.

Try that, its worth a shot.