Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

New Contributor
My Device: z10
My Carrier: Drei

Pictures not in Picture-App

Hi,

first: sorry for my bad english!!!

I bought a Blackberry z10. After i started i updated on OS 10.2.0.424

after that i put all my pictures on a sd-card (i worked on bb 9790) and put it in my z10. Wanted to see if anything is ok, but when i run the pictures-app...there are no pictures there is a black screen. Ok, i formateted my sd-card and sync all the pictures with blackberry-link --> same problem. then i put out the sd-card and sync all pictures on my phone --> same problem. then i deleted everything (incl. os 10.2.0.424), but after all..the problem is still here. i'm worried about: when i minimize the pictures-app, there are 4 thumbnails from my pictures on it, but when i resize, there are no pictures in.

anybody can help?

Greets from Austria,

Harry

Forums Veteran I
My Device: BB

Re: Pictures not in Picture-App

I cannot tell you about BlackBerry Link or the picture App I do not use them as my computer has a defective hard drive and I am waiting for a replacement. Possibly the 4 empty thumbnails are interfering somehow so you should delete them and send some new pictures.

Before you do that insert your SD card directly into your computer, reformat then add some pictures, check to see that the pictures have been added.

Put the SD card in your phone and tap the File Manager App, tap Device, tap Media Card and see if you can access your photos. 

New Contributor

I tried, but won't work...!!

there are my pics, but they aren´t shown at the pictures-app -.-!

could it be, that this depends on the os-update 10.2.0.424?!

greets

Regular Contributor
My Device: dev alpha c
My Carrier: rim

ok .i have this prblome when i am 10.1.but in 10.2 rom .i am never see this .sd card no this pic .but the phone can see that ?right ?
Highlighted
New Contributor

Ok!! Probably i should try?! Mine is: pics are on sd, in the File-manager i can See them....in the picture-app..there is nothing...just a Black screen -.-