Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Highlighted
Solutions: 6,380
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: Post 10.1.0.2019 update, Hub messages require a swipe down then over instead of over

ratcat wrote:

OK now that I seemingly have notifications again for Facebook on 10.1.2019

ratcat, if you haven't noticed, your issue is offtopic to 'this' thread, and in internet support forums, it is considered rude to do so to others' threads. Now, as the original poster stated, he might have to create a new thread to discuss HIS issue, since this thread is now all over the place.

@ hadtoomuch, you don't need to start a new thread. We can get the other offtopic posts moved.

Yes, I am on a different OS, just letting you know it appears fixed now; however Knottyrope has confirmed he's on the same OS and it's working. I wonder what could be the difference in yours, or you might explore with Knotty if he is indeed doing the same thing -- swiping from a Facebook or Text message WITH the keyboard up.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes
Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Solutions: 6,380
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: Post 10.1.0.2019 update, Hub messages require a swipe down then over instead of over

hadtoomuch wrote:

Thanks, my issue is specific to Facebook Messaging or Text Messages, where one would have a keyboard view, after typing, submit, the keyboard remains but the swipe left to right does not return to the hub. 

I find i must attempt to swipe the keyboard away, then swipe left or right but i may not be well skilled at swiping because it normally results in gobbledygook typed in the line where one would normally type a message. 

@ hadtoomuch, are you trying to swipe left to right ON the keyboard itself? That will not work.

Instead, swipe on the top half ABOVE the keyboard ON the message area.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes
Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Trusted Contributor
My Device: Torch 9810, Z10
My Carrier: ATT

OK tried this with both a text message and FB notification...  reply then tapped send, keyboard still displayed, I swipped to the right well above the keyboard and it returns to the hub if you swip on the keyboard itself it does nothing...  Could that be it?  You are swipping across the keyboard maybe?