Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Z10
My Carrier: Telus

Print to Go PC Error: ordinal 459 could not be located in urlmon.dll

I was attempting to use Print to Go for the first time. I have Blackberry Link installed on my PC so I didn't need to install Print to Go separately.

On my PC (Windows 7 Professional SP1 / 32-bit):

1. I printed a document to the Print to Go printer.

2. The 'Log In Using BlackBerry ID' window popped up but, except for the title, it was blank.

3. I received a another pop-up about an SSL certificate warning. I wasn't expecting this and I cancelled that pop-up.
 In hindsight this seems to be the root cause for the problem I have now.

4. Now, when the 'Log In Using BlackBerry ID' screen pops up (still blank), I receive a PrintToGoDesktop.exe Ordinal Not Found error message pop-up that says: 'The ordinal 459 could not be located in the dynamic link library urlmon.dll.'

I am ultimately unable to 'print' to my Blackberry Z10 (OS Version 10.0.10.85) using Print To Go.

Blackberry Link is Version 1.0.1.17.

Thanks!

Retired
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 Smartphone

Re: Print to Go PC Error: ordinal 459 could not be located in urlmon.dll

Hey DagwoodB,

Welcome to the BlackBerry® Support Community Forums.

After doing so research on this error message, it seems to be a Windows related issue with the Urlmon.dll file; The Urlmon.dll file may be missing, damaged, or improperly registered. I would suggest checking the Microsoft support site for more information this error message “The ordinal 459 could not be located in the dynamic link library urlmon.dll.”

Let us know if you have any other questions.
Thanks.

-HB

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!