Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

New Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Vodafone Netherlands

Problem with Office 365 Active Sync and Z10

We have a few Z10 models in our office and use Office 365. However when we setup the Exchange connection it start to sync the emails to our devices however after a minute of 5 the sync seems to stop no more new emails are comming in and again a another 5 or 10 minutes later we get the message: The connection with your mail server has been lost.

We have already reset out blackberry devices and tried multiple times everytime the same result. Our Windows and Iphones stay connected with the same server without any problems.

Hall of Famer III
My Device: PRIV (6.0.1/AAF518), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Re: Problem with Office 365 Active Sync and Z10

Hello,

Perhaps these instructions will help:

• KB33522 How to setup a Microsoft Office 365 account on the BlackBerry 10 smartphone

Good luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................
New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Passport
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: Problem with Office 365 Active Sync and Z10

We have the same probem at work and I have not been able to find a solution.  Please let me know if you have found one!

Thanks,

Trevor