Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

New Contributor
My Device: BBz10
My Carrier: mobily - KSA

Problem

Dear Team,
I was an Iphone user and i moved to BB for first time in my life and looks like its gona be my last time. I am having terrible customer service with my z10 after i bought it in less that two month. Battery won't work probably and it gets too hot. Your BB branch want exchange and as they are saying they would make order for my with new battery only. Below are details for BBz10. 

Registered number: ER0096467/12

Dealer noSmiley Very HappyA0049891/10

IMEI:354010054223418

PIN:24E74A95

BT Mac:406F2A4AF753

I DON'T KNOW OF THIS IS CORRECT PLACE I SHOULD MENTION MY PROBLEM, BUT IF SOMEONE CAN PLEASE DO SO, AS I have don't have handset since 16 days.

Solutions: 6,397
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: Problem

Where is the handset for the past 16 days?

Who is your mobile provider?

ALSO: 
You have your mobile phone number listed as your "My Mobile Provider" or carrier. Putting your phone number out on the internet on these public forums for the world to see, is not wise. To change that, at the top of this page click on My Settings > Personal Profile > Personal Information, and in the entry block for "Carrier" type the name of your mobile provider.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes
Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: BBz10
My Carrier: mobily - KSA

Re: Problem

Thanks for the info. I just made this new account as I was trying to reach BB contact on their website but there is no mail at all.
I changed the carrier you mentioned earlier.
Handset is with BB branch in KSA since 18-July-2013
Things are little bit different in KSA, I bought stand alone handset without contract.