Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

New Contributor
My Device: Bold 9790
My Carrier: Dunno
Accepted Solution

Problems in Z10

I want to give a complaint to the company BlackBerry device that new Z10 has many flaws, especially in BlackBerry Messenger and it does not contain the famous WhatsApp program up, and I hope that you shall be returned BlackBerry Messenger to Old because he is very good too new ، or arrange for the repair because he dislikes the majority, and thank you
Forums Veteran I
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: EE (Orange)

Re: Problems in Z10

Fahadbm, this is a use to user community as you should have read when you signed up and not a direct route to Blackberry - that is done via your carrier. 

Regarding BBM - what problem are you experiancing? There are many users here who will be able to assist but you need to give details. 

AS to WhatsApp - you need to contact the Developers of WhatsApp not Blackberry. They have confirmed they are developing the app but there is no time frame on release. 

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry z10
My Carrier: Rogers

yes I was rather bummed out as welll, enjoyed the the new bbm on older devices as well as the FB app but remember it is in its infancy but you cannot deny the potential is great and the phone is sexy!

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: Bold 9790
My Carrier: Dunno

Thank u ;*