Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Super Contributor
My Device: Priv, Playbook
My Carrier: Bell

Re: Question to Z10 apps

I totally missed all the responses in here (doi) & didn't realize you've already ordered a z10!! Good luck! Hope you love it.

& don't forget... there IS a swiss army knife app for free Smiley Very Happy  ... just search the app world

New Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: aldi

Thank you towngirl, thank you all for the replies!

Yes, the Swiss Army Knife is good, the version on my Android has a pocket lamp, I need it often. The compass I cant use, no sensor for it in this Android.

My first are the BB apps, if I need more, than I will look for sideloading this apps. (By the way, I didn´t knew the word "sideload" and had to look for it. I found German explanations an also links for sideloading. But first BB, and no experiments.)

My wife parallel buys a Galaxy 3 (Samsung), but my joke is, that she can use it as a breadboard ...

Thank you for this small discussion and your personal impressions!

New Contributor

Now I have my Z 10, 5 days. It need a night and some hours of the following day to get to know BB. And I don´t  need Apps from Android, only from BB.

I got the Swiss Army Knife, but the torch don´t work. I installed another one.

BB is different to Android, but I like it, it´s realy good!

Forums Veteran I
My Device: BB

We are all glad you like your new phone, need help, come back anytime, please choose the proper forum to post.

Highlighted
New Contributor

Thanks, I will do this