03-09-2013 02:04 PM
I bought my Z10 last Tuesday and I have some questions about it.
- Can you change vibration settings (like number of vibrations, long/medium/short vibration...)?
- Does the notifier icon change? I have a crossed little bell both when on Vibration only and when in silence mode.
- Is there any way to silence the keyboard even when in Normal mode?
Solved! Go to Solution.
03-09-2013 02:22 PM
At this point there is no way of changing the vibration settings(Short Medium Long), maybe future enhancements of the os will give you the option,
The Notifier icon doesn't change, but if in vibrate or silent mode, the bell has the line accross it. Also when in this mode the icon changes to blue when changing it from the Home screen.
You can change the volume of the keyboard, by going into settings, Language and Input, On Screen Keyboard and move the keyboard feedback volume to the left.
03-09-2013 02:27 PM
What do ypu mean by this:
Also when in this mode the icon changes to blue when changing it from the Home screen.
Great! Thanks for the answers and I hope the vibraton settings will be implemented soon: they were really cushy.
03-09-2013 02:32 PM
When on home screen, you swipe from top down, Settings, bluetooth, Rotation lock, Wi-Fi, Alarm appears, in the notification, if you click on the bell it would turn blue and put your phone on Vibrate mode. If click it again, it turns white and its back to normal mode.
03-09-2013 02:45 PM
To mark or delete all messages in the hub, go into the hub, select email or text or notifcations. Click and hold the latest date of the message and a slider pops on the right. You have option to mark all read or all messages delete prior.
03-27-2013 08:39 PM
So I'm here again with two other questions:
- When I'm reading ANY page (email, internet, Facebook...) is there any way to go to the top or the bottom of the page? On my 9900 (I used it in English even if I'm Italian) I used to press B (Bottom) or T (Top).
- How can I see a picture properties? On the 9900 I remember I used to be able to see date and hour the pic was taken, name, size and so on...
03-27-2013 08:55 PM
In the hub you can go to top or bottom , but in email, internet or facebook, I dont see a feature to take you to the bottom or top.
To see picture properties, use file manager, gives you the date, file name, size.