Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

New Contributor
My Device: China & BlackBerry Z 10
My Carrier: +966507580852

Recover Data Picture & video

Hi,

Good day to you,

Happen to reset my phone due to password failure. Lost my data picture and video 

How can I recover my data. Displays in the Storage but not in the file please assist me to recover my photos and videos.

Appreciate your prompt action.

Thanks

New Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry10
My Carrier: BlackBerry

Re: Recover Data Picture & video

Perhaps you can make good use of third-Party Software..

New Contributor
My Device: China & BlackBerry Z 10
My Carrier: +966507580852

Show me the path to recover my data

Onemore problem faced. Magnifier enabled with big font cannot reset to normal size please advice

My Device: Bold 9900
My Carrier: vodacom

Can u please provide me with the steps as to how to recover my lost data
Hall of Famer III
My Device: PRIV (6.0.1/AAG111), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

A device WIPE (which is what happens when you fail at the device lock password) cleanses the device of all personal data. There is nothing on the device to recover. The device WIPE is extremely thorough...such is the hallmark of the high security of BB devices.

The only hope is to use your most recent backup and restore to your device. If you have not conducted a backup, then...well, what can I say? All computing devices suffer from the potential for failure, meaning that backups simply aren't an optional activity.

Good luck, and sorry for your loss.

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................
Forums Veteran I
My Device: Z30, Z10
My Carrier: Vodacom

sadaf_shabandri wrote:

Show me the path to recover my data

Onemore problem faced. Magnifier enabled with big font cannot reset to normal size please advice

Check Settings - Accessibility - Magnify Mode = OFF