Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Z 10
My Carrier: AIRCEL

Rediffmail Account is not being configured on my BB Z10

My Rediffmail Account is not being configured on my BB Z10 so kindly provide the solution

Hall of Famer III
My Device: DTEK50 (AAH108), PRIV (AAH505), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1917)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Re: Rediffmail Account is not being configured on my BB Z10

Hello,

From merely "is not being configured", it is rather difficult to diagnose and provide you with anything useful. Can you perhaps tell us exactly the steps you attempt, and exactly the results of each step, including the exact and complete content of any error messages presented?

Also, are you using only the "wizard" or have you tried the "Advanced" configuration method? Not all email services can use the wizard (e.g., if the server does not reply with proper settings), and you instead have to use the Advanced configuration and manually provide all settings (e.g., server address, ports, etc.).

Good luck and let us know!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................
New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Z 10
My Carrier: AIRCEL

I have tried the auto and advanced feature both to configure my rediffmail account but still my mail account is not being syncronized with my Blackberry Z10 and the error message being displayed is "Your login information for POP server [pop.rediffmail.com] has changed or is incorrect. Please check your account settings" . Further the login information are correct as it is running with the same login information both on the PC and Laptop.

Furthermore I had also contacted with the rediffmail Account people and they had told me that it must be syncronised as there is no issue from their side so you contact with the Blackberry People only.

So I humbly request you to kindly provide me the solution as its very urgent for me.

Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Vivo (Brazil)

The same with me!

After the last upgrade version of Z10 my POP emails accounts stopped to send email. I tried to redefine accounts and the same message appears.

Hall of Famer III
My Device: DTEK50 (AAH108), PRIV (AAH505), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1917)

mayanksinghvi wrote:

I have tried the auto and advanced feature both to configure my rediffmail account but still my mail account is not being syncronized with my Blackberry Z10 and the error message being displayed is "Your login information for POP server [pop.rediffmail.com] has changed or is incorrect. Please check your account settings" . Further the login information are correct as it is running with the same login information both on the PC and Laptop.

There are some rare cases where certain email accounts cannot be integrated. Perhaps this is one of them.

mayanksinghvi wrote:

Furthermore I had also contacted with the rediffmail Account people and they had told me that it must be syncronised as there is no issue from their side so you contact with the Blackberry People only.

So I humbly request you to kindly provide me the solution as its very urgent for me.

Well, posting here in this user-to-user community is not achieving "contact with the Blackberry people"...refer to this information posted at the top of every page of this site:

BSCF User Comm.JPG

Rather, if you require formal assistance from BlackBerry, you obtain that by first contacting your carrier, who can escalate your case up to BlackBerry.

Good luck!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................
Highlighted
Hall of Famer III

MarcioTB wrote:

The same with me!

After the last upgrade version of Z10 my POP emails accounts stopped to send email. I tried to redefine accounts and the same message appears.

Hello,

Please refer to the replies provided in post 5 above.

Good luck!

Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Vodacom, SA

Friends, Any update on this topic? Has any one been successful or any idea on way forward?

Hall of Famer III

Refer:

KB34187 Unable to integrate Rediffmail email on BlackBerry 10 smartphone