Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Visitor
My Device: Z10 8687
My Carrier: Bell

Reminder and Evernote

I'm sure this has been done to death, but here we go. I managed to get Evernote running on my z10 through the reminder app. All was going well - I was able to transfer all of my old notes in messages on my curve into Evernote on my desktop, then they all automatically transferred to my z10 through the synch function. Next I began sorting the notes which were all in one big notebook into various new notebooks. This went well for a while when suddenly they simply stopped updating and now nothing seems to synch with my bb. A new, mysterious folder has appeared on my bb in the Reminder group called "Loading entries...". I think this must be the problem as the "..." seems to imply it is working on something. Problem is that is has not changed, remains at 0 entries, and I cannot delete this folder as the little garbage icon does not highlight. Any thoughts???????
Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Re: Reminder and Evernote

I am having a simlar problem. All my Evernote notebooks downloaded to my Remember app. But each notebook has the title as "Loading Entries" I can see the notes in the notebook. Each folder shows me the number of notes in that folder but Remember app will not load the actual title of the notebook.