Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Highlighted
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: MTN

Restoring contacts from BB protect to Z10 from Curve 8520 but I no longer have the Curve

Hi There

I recently purchased the BB Z10, and was previously on the Curve 8520. Luckily I managed to backup as recently as the end of April 2014.

I have tried to restore my contacts, and media to the Z10 but not all my contacts appear on the Z10. I have downloaded Link to my desktop and also have the BB Desktop software application...But I have since lost the Curve phone so I cant "connect device" because the phone is not in my posession.

I logged onto Blackberry protect and can see that my last backup was on April 29, but how do I now ensure that ALL my contacts are transferred onto the Z10 as I have found that alot of my contacts do not appear on the Z10 after the initial transfer. It is very frustrating because some numbers are quite important and much needed.

Please give me the step by step guide on how to restore all my contacts from the curve onto the Z10.