Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Highlighted
My Device: z10
My Carrier: EE
Accepted Solution

Ringtones

Hi, Since I updated the software to 10.2.1.537 my ringtone won't work.  When I go into to Notifications, applications and phone it says the ringtone i have chosen (Ac-Cent-Tchu-Ate the Positive), but when my phone rings its some random generic ringtone.  It gives me the option of customising individual contacts, but I want it to ring with that ring tone for all call!  Any suggestions welcome please :-) 

Forums Advisor III
My Device: Samsung Galaxy S2, Samsung Galaxy S3, Samsung Galaxy Note 4, BlackBerry Torch 9800, BlackBerry Z10, Blackberry Z30, BlackBerry Priv
My Carrier: Fido

Re: Ringtones

figgysbrew wrote:

Hi, Since I updated the software to 10.2.1.537 my ringtone won't work.  When I go into to Notifications, applications and phone it says the ringtone i have chosen (Ac-Cent-Tchu-Ate the Positive), but when my phone rings its some random generic ringtone.  It gives me the option of customising individual contacts, but I want it to ring with that ring tone for all call!  Any suggestions welcome please :-) 

You say that  ".... Since I updated the software to 10.2.1.537 my ringtone won't work..."  "....but when my phone rings its some random generic ringtone..." 

ok...... so now, is the ring tone working or not working?

My Device: z10
My Carrier: EE

Re: Ringtones

I should have been more specific.  My chosen ringtone wouldn't work but I have fixed it! Yay! With a flash of inspiration I re-downloaded my chosen ringtone to my phone and then set it as my ringtone.  Fingers crossed it appears to be working! But thank you for answering :-) FB