Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: BB Z10
My Carrier: Telkom SA

SPEAKER NOT WORKING ON MY BB Z10

[ Edited ]

My speaker has stopped working????? And I've noticed a number of people are experiencing the same issue??? Phone has also been getting hot over the past fews day more specifically yesterday and today???  please call me on +27825436220 for solution or simply type solution in your reply

regards patrick

Retired
My Device: BlackBerry Z10

Re: SPEAKER NOT WORKING ON MY BB Z10

Hi PatrickBougard and welcome to the BlackBerry Support Community Forums!

What version of software do you currently have installed on your BlackBerry Z10? To clarify, is it the external speaker or the phone speaker that is not functioning?

Thanks.

-CptS

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

New Contributor
My Device: BB Z10
My Carrier: Telkom SA

[ Edited ]

Hi It's,

It's working again, I took the battery out for a longer period, say 2 minutes or so. But before that I went back to the settings of  notifications & sounds and tried to reset notification tones on each aspect, bbm, phone, text, etc to what I thought they use to be. Put it back together went to sleep woke up the next morning and was working, when it started working I don't know, I just that when I gotr to the office it was working again. So without hassling you and replying to your questions, lets just wait and see what happens, if there's an issue I will come back to you. Have a super day.

Cheers
Patrick 
Forums Advisor II
My Device: Z10 10.2.1.3247
My Carrier: T-Mo USA

smandagi. You know I believe I read in a post that re-setting all notifications to "stock" cured this issue for that poster. Also, suggested by Patric's post above. Have you tried that yet?
Contributor
My Device: 9860
My Carrier: Telkomsel

scrannel wrote:
smandagi. You know I believe I read in a post that re-setting all notifications to "stock" cured this issue for that poster. Also, suggested by Patric's post above. Have you tried that yet?

Mine is still at the service center Smiley Frustrated