Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry PRIV; BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.2.2639; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: Screen rotation . . . . won't.

Since this isn't a widespread problem I'd contact BB Support again. Something is wrong with that device and in six months you will have the same problem.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Contributor
My Device: Playbook 64 GB (x2) + Curve 9790 + Z10
My Carrier: BT + EE

Re: Screen rotation . . . . won't.

BB Support beat us both to it.  They just called me to tell me there's another one on its way.  I'll report back this time next week.  Going back to an iPhone has proven a very sad experieince . . . they're so . . . old fashioned.

New Developer
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: idea

landscape captured image rotation to portrait in application portrait mode

hi 

am unable to get device orientation in Application portrait mode

i have issue that in my application by capturing image using camera but landscape images are not showing with potrait rotaion 

please help any one this

atleast how to know the status of device orientation in app potrait mode 

thanks in advance

New Developer
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: idea

Device Orientation Status

Hi All,

I need the code like this scenario

i had bbz10 device it not supporting landscape images to potrait mode after capturing images 

how to know if device is landscape mode if rotation lock is enabled

and how to display landscape images to potrait images

please any answer reply me