08-31-2013 02:57 PM
PLEASE DO NOT UPDATE TO 10.1.0.4181 on Rogers before they document the issues (not only mines, look at the posts). I've iupdated yesterday AM (8/30) and my phone NEVER restarted. The Rogers tech made me go thru a manual update via web site and my phone came back completely wiped out!... but updated.
Now since the update, a series of issue came out and NOBODY can help me...
1) My Exchange ActiveSync Calendar doesn't sync anymore.
2) Some contacts from my Exchange ActiveSync account don't sync (only some...).
3) My older that 2 days emails came in my BB at 1st sync after update, but now they are gone from my BB device, but still there in my Exchange Outlook. My settings are set to 30 days.
4) My POP emails sent thru my BB stay shown with a checkmark in my inbox on my device.
5) My POP emails deleted from my desktop won't get deleted from my BB device (it used to do this before).
I did numerous stuff to fix this, nothing came out of my tries... If someone can help me, please do! Thanks.