Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Trusted Contributor
My Device: Blackberry z10
My Carrier: UFONE

Serious Hardware Issue

I bought My New blackberry z10 but from the very first day ...... it used to shut off suddenly the battery level reached 80 % and on screen it was shown " turning device off " and after that z10 shuts down.... then i was unable to turn it on with power button ..... then i have to charge it when the battery level reaches 85 % z10 boot and work properly again when level reaches 80 it shuts off in 10.0.10.82 ... i update it to 10.1 and then it shuts off at 76 % battery level ..... then i read many pages .... my model is z10 stl100-1 so i tried 10.1.0.2342 again the same problem it shuts of at 76 % . Then i think if it was a battery issue i put the battery in my friends z10 there was no issue no problem the battery worked fine and discharge properly when the battery level was 53 % i put the battery back in my phone i it worked till the level reaches 40 % again it shuts off Smiley Sad Smiley Sad then i charged it fully and after that now it shuts off at 64 % .. after shutting down it do not boot up i put battery many times but no luck i have to charge it to bring the level up .... i change the battery change the sim card used without sim card but same problem ...... it shuts off suddenly at any time and i have to charge it to boot it back Smiley Sad any idea Smiley Sad ?

Hall of Famer III
My Device: PRIV (6.0.1/AAF518), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Re: Serious Hardware Issue

Duplicate (I think...this one is even more rambling than the other!):

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/BlackBerry-Z10/z10-shutts-off-when-battery-discharge-reache-4...

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................