Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Contributor
My Device: z10

Settings and setup not working since upgrade

Since doing this terrible "upgrade" I cannot turn off ring tones, set up new accounts, connect bluetooth or anything. The settings icon appers in the swipe down menu but doesn't work. Also not working on front page. Also the setup icon not working. Blackberry why have you put this bad software out? I thught I had downloaded a bogus upgrade until I came on here and saw others have had problems.

I don't have a PC so cannot do your connect and downgrade solution. I am a highly dissatisfied customer.

Highlighted
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Roger

Re: Settings and setup not working since upgrade

I downloaded the new upgrade tonight and now can't get my Z10 to work at all!  I can't reload, reinstall updated software or restore to factory settings.  When I click on settings nothing happens.  Phone is completely unusable at this point!  I get to 28% of new software update and it fails every time.  I have been working on this thing for over 4 hours now!!! The phone is less than two weeks old.  How can this get fixed... now!

Contributor
My Device: z10

join the club. Not only the previous problems but mine is repetaedly turning itself off and having to be reloaded.

My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Roger

Finally got it working!  Rebooted my computer, made sure nothing but BB link was running, choose to do a factory reset.  Two hours later, everything downloaded and installed and it worked.  After it was up and running again, got a message with an offer to upgrade the software!  Deleted it immediately... not doing that again.

I don't know how you would do it without having a computer.