Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Highlighted
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Mobilink pakistan
Accepted Solution

Sim free Z10 purchase from UK to be used in Pakistan

Hello I am from Pakistan and am currently in UK. I want to buy a Z10 from here which i will use back home. Some questions please. 1. Can i use the sim free phone with my mobile operator in pakistan, without a hassle. Last thing i want is I buy the phone, and it doesnt work back home 2. Carphone warehouse is providing a 2 year warranty. Is this an international warranty? There is no blackberry shop in Pakistan but there are in Dubai. If required, will the Dubai shops recognize this warranty? 3. A bit on the technical aspect... With the OS 10.2, has the Z10 able to bury most, if not all of the criticisms that it received when it first launched last year? Thank you in advance for your help. Regards
Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Z10 - STL100-4
My Carrier: warid

Re: Sim free Z10 purchase from UK to be used in Pakistan

Blackberry Z10 are global ready handsets, u can use it easily. Firsy of all go to setting and then tap to security option again tap in sim card. See if device network is not locked to spcific carrier thhen it must be unlocked. And unlocked handsets are ready to use anywhere including pakistan. But the warranty remains. Only in UK.

Ammar