Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

My Device: 9700
My Carrier: Fido

Re: Skype, Viber, WhatsApp on Z10

Thank God fortunely I was on time with the return, I saw this forum about the whatsapp and I return it right away, I have the 9700 and have more apps that th Z10, whatsapp, bbmsn, and all, google map for free no paying., I need to be connected RIM almost got the perfect phone but the apps are the most important tools in a smartphone.

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Z10
My Carrier: Q Tel - QATAR

They just didn't think the success of the BB10 that's why they didn't develop their applications for BB10. But I think, most of them regret and started to develop immediately.

I think BB10 must be given some space to fix the unimportant bugs and these app issues.

BB forever !

Trusted Contributor
My Device: Z10, Playbook

side-load android apps, for those that just can't wait...

http://apps.goodereader.com/playbook/playbook-android-apps/

New Contributor
My Device: z10
My Carrier: teluz

I emailed whatsapp quite a few times to bug them they said they are working on a naive version. I want instagram as well.
Developer
My Device: Passport/Z30//Q10/ Z10 / 9900 / PlayBook / 9700 / 8900
My Carrier: ATT

Neeraj Arora confirms Whatsapp coming to BlackBerry 10 in March as a native app!

New Contributor
My Device: z10
My Carrier: teluz

Omg that's great!!!!!
New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Z10
My Carrier: Vodacom

Thanks so i will have to wait until march for whatsapp. Just wanted to make sure it wasnt a setting problem! Regards
Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Vodafone

I do desperately need and a Want whatsapp on my z10... Please can u run me thru how to get it with android?. I am pretty bad at all this tech stuff....
New Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Vodafone

Did you get any help on how to get whatsapp?
Super Contributor
My Device: Z30

A little bird told me that Skype & Viber are currently in beta at BlackBerry but they are Android ports. Whatsapp has officially confirmed a NATIVE app for BB10, it will be available sometime in March, check twitter!

Don't try to sideload the repackaged version of whatsapp. I already tried it and I never received the SMS validation so it doesn't work.

For info, in order to sideload apps, you just need to download DDPB from here: http://ddpb.dauden.vn/

...then do a google search for repackaged Android apps, the app extension for QNX is .bar - there are tonnes of sites out there that have already converted them for you. Then simply put your Z10 into development mode and connect via USB! It's that simple

I already have the likes of IMDB and many others running perfectly on my Z10!

And, before you start complaining, think and read up on stuff beforehand Smiley Happy

Don't forget to hit like if I resolved your issue! Smiley Happy