03-08-2013 01:05 PM
I did the new update on one of my phones this morning. I have been using it for a few hours now, and found it to be working very well. I will do our other phones as they are availble to me.
Apparantly, the news about the fixes in this update are very positive. For me, this is especially good at this time about the camera and the battery usage improvements. I noticed the phone is responding faster to sync with Hotmail. They mentioned better syncing to other online email providers. When I check the Blackberry ID in Setup, the ID comes in a lot faster than before.
04-04-2013 02:28 PM
I have created the log files from the link, and here is what I have found, not sure if this is the problem
Date|Log Level|Thread ID|Module ID|Log ID|Message22:03:05.968|INFO |1|AutoUpdate|(null)|The XML remote path is: https://www.blackberry.com/Desktop/Download/XML/Li
22:03:07.171|ERROR|1|AutoUpdate|(null)|Connection error while downloading the update XML
22:03:30.718|INFO |3|AutoUpdate|(null)|The XML remote path is: https://www.blackberry.com/Desktop/Download/XML/Li
22:03:30.765|ERROR|7|AutoUpdate|(null)|Connection error while downloading the update XML