Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Highlighted
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: Orange
Accepted Solution

Sound Profiles Not Working

I've been using BlackBerry Z10 for the last 4 weeks, and BlackBerry in general for 3 years,and so far everything fine, with this new phone until yesterday. I was using the phone normally when all of a sudden, it shuts down by itself, and since it rebooted by itself I cant change my notification profiles, it's stuck on silent, my LED doesnt flash when I get texts, it's impossible. I went to an EE shop, they said to upgrade my software to the next version, I did, problem not fixed.
To recap, my sound profile is stuck on silent, doesn't change no matter how many times I try, and my LED doesn't even flash when I get a text. Any help appreciated, thanks.
Forums Veteran I
My Device: BlackBerry Passport SIlver Edition (OS10.3.2876)
My Carrier: Movilnet

Re: Sound Profiles Not Working

Hello.

Friend recommend you upgrade your blackberry z10

Backup all your data with blackberry link z10
Install official OS for your blackberry your z10 and z10 model
Restore your information

Kudos **Do not forget to give those people who help and advise you regarding your questions, as well give the answer like**

@ gutijose14

BBM Channels  PIN: C0007093A
Do not forget to give LIKE   Like Those people who help you and advise you about your doubts. Accept as Solution
Contributor
My Device: z10
My Carrier: vodacom

Re: Sound Profiles Not Working

Solution! 
1) While playing the music: 
2) Open the back cover, 
3) Touch the connection buzzer on the back (right under battery location). I even now manage to apply pressure to the block-area without removing the cover, while playing music. Works! 
4) Fixed!

I actually had my BlackBerry replaced before I knew the Solution. Not even the carriers know this solution! Thank you BlackBerry for another issue on the Flagship model. Disappointed. ...and this from a Massive loyal BlackBerry user... and creating this forum account to be able to help other users, Pain!

Found the Solution here:
http://forums.crackberry.com/blackberry-z10-f254/no-sound-problem-z10-not-like-other-people-781693/