Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Trusted Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Z10
My Carrier: Bell Aliant

Still issues, but phone is improving

I only really have 3 big issues so far with my Z10

1-- My music folder opens all the time when it connects through my cars bluetooth, and plays all my downloaded ringtones...... There has to be a way to disable that from  happening.

2-- My picture folder picks up "png" picture files from somewhere, that I cant delete.. The picture folder shouldnt allow picture file types that it cant handle.

3-- There has to be an option to setup for group emails, but I am sure that Blackberry is working on that one.

Besides that, I have to say, my phone is working amazingly well.. I used to get the odd reboot, but that hasnt happened now for weeks, and no matter how hard I try, I cant make the phone crash , which is a very good thing.

Battery life is much much better, being able to get close to 36 hours on light to moderate use.

And my contact list, that used to freeze up, causing me to have to restart the phone, hasnt happened for weeks

My phone used to get really warm and almost overheat, and this also, seems to have gone away.

So overall, I have to say, I am at the point now where I am actually enjoying my phone, after having second thoughts when I first got it, with all the problems I was having along the way.

I am sure with upcoming software improvements, this is going to be one killer phone

But I do miss my TD Bank ap , come on TD, and make that happen for me Smiley Happy

Solutions: 6,357
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: Still issues, but phone is improving

Do you think the PNG files could be syncing to your device from media sync when connected to your PC?
>> NEW! 10% discount on BlackBerry devices from ShopBlackBerry.com, including PRIV

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes
Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Trusted Contributor

Someone here told me it may have migrated when using the Kindle ap. Someone else here was saying they had the same issue but theirs was caused by a side loaded ap with the very same symptoms I had.
Solutions: 6,357
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Could be Kindle. Are they book cover images?
>> NEW! 10% discount on BlackBerry devices from ShopBlackBerry.com, including PRIV

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes
Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

I am sure there was. I haven't reinstalled Kindle since