Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Highlighted
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: rogers

Swipe Gesture - Return to App

Is there any way to quickly return to the last app after up-right swiping to quick access the hub? it would be nice to be able to quickly jump back and forth between the hub and the app I am last in.

For example, when in the hub, if you want to go back to your last location/app where you were before up-right quick swiping to the hub, you could up-left swipe to take you back.

Any thoughts?

Right now I swipe up to get out of my message Window to get back to the hub, and then swipe up again or left to get back to the hub, but then I have to click the app open again. This is 2-3 swipes depending if you want to leave the message Window active in the hub, which I don't like to do as I found it to kill my battery if I didn't go back to the hub after leaving a message Window open for a while.

Up-left swipe to return to last open app, good idea?

Cheers
Regular Contributor
My Device: blackberry 9780
My Carrier: blackberry

Re: Swipe Gesture - Return to App

u can minimize and open it but there is no app that will open with left swipe, u have to customize it in your handest

Solutions: 6,357
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

todeepakg wrote:

u have to customize it in your handest

And how would you do this?

>> NEW! 10% discount on BlackBerry devices from ShopBlackBerry.com, including PRIV

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes
Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Forums Veteran I
My Device: Z30, Z10
My Carrier: Vodacom

randomdude99 wrote:

Right now I swipe up to get out of my message Window to get back to the hub, and then swipe up again or left to get back to the hub, but then I have to click the app open again. This is 2-3 swipes depending if you want to leave the message Window active in the hub, which I don't like to do as I found it to kill my battery if I didn't go back to the hub after leaving a message Window open for a while.

Not sure what you mean.

Get out to message Window ?

My understanding, when in Home screen - swipe right for Hub, when in app - swipe up to minimise and right for Hub then Left for Home screen. I have never used an up-right swipe.

Why would Message Window use extra power ?.