Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

New Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: O2

Sync problems with Outlook Calendar ......" failed to commit changes to device "

I cannot sync ALL my past calendar entries with outlook. keep getting the message "failed to commit changes to device" It appears to be related to the number of entries. Last 30 days period sync works OK but is too short for my needs and I get the above error if I choose ALL ENTRIES. Can't understand why there is suddenly a problem with this as it was not an issue with my previous 9790. Up to now VERY disappointed with my upgrade to the Z10 Using:- Z10 Blackberry Link Windows 7 pro MS Office 2010 pro Regards
Retired
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 smartphone

Re: Sync problems with Outlook Calendar ......" failed to commit changes to device "

Hi chrisjcotton,

Welcome to the BlackBerry Support Community.

Sorry to hear about the issue you are having synchronizing your calendar. Please see this KB article for more information. http://blackberry.com/btsc/KB34381 Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,

-FS

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on Twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

New Contributor

Re: Sync problems with Outlook Calendar ......" failed to commit changes to device "

Unfortunate that the solution is "we don't have a solution" as the company is currently assessing whether to move to Samsung.......doesn't really help your case much.
New Contributor
My Carrier: T-Mobile USA

I just started having this problem today ... after no issues synching contacts or calendar for the past two months, now all of a sudden I have this error.

Jeffrey B. Carra
Phone: (618) 416-1254 Mobile: (703) 459-4091
Email: jbcarra@gmail.com jeffrey.carra@outlook.com
LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/jeffreycarra

Same here. Not had a problem for 4 months until 13 Feb, which coincidentally (or not??!) is the same day BB Link was updated to version 1.2.3.23. Blackberry Support distinctly unhelpful :-(

New Contributor
My Carrier: T-Mobile USA

Quick update - I still have issues synching my BB Z10 to Outlook. One thing that helps "some times" is to reboot my computer, then starting BB Link with little else running. That seems to work more than half the time, for some reason. 

Jeffrey B. Carra
Phone: (618) 416-1254 Mobile: (703) 459-4091
Email: jbcarra@gmail.com jeffrey.carra@outlook.com
LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/jeffreycarra