Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Visitor
My Device: Blackberry Z10
My Carrier: Bell Mobility

Sync with Outlook

I add my name to the many who can't believe that this feature is not available and with the hope that BBerry will do something about it very quickly. I, like many others from what I can gather, have wasted a considerable amount of time trying to find a solution that is simple enough to manage for the average user, but with little success. Thus I find myself carrying my Z10 and a second device (my old Bold) so I can access my contacts and calendar, which is exactly what I was doing 10 years ago when I was carrying my first BBerry and a Palm PDA. Hardly what one would call progress.

Had I known synching was impossible, I would never have bought the Z10 and this is what I am telling everyone who asks me and, because I am more than a little annoyed, many who don't.

Companionlink may end up being the solution for me but that would require that BBerry approve the DejaOffice app. Please do so in the coming days or, at the least, tell us that you don't intend to do so, otherwise you will have an even more irate customer particularly if you wait until after the return policy period for my Z10 expires.

Sincerely,

Someone who would like to support BBerry in its turnaround despite how hard you are making it for me to do so.

Solutions: 6,357
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: Sync with Outlook

[ Edited ]

You're not alone,..and I agree with you, but it's "only currently unvailable". Take that for what it is...

There's another long thread on this same issue...

>> NEW! 10% discount on BlackBerry devices from ShopBlackBerry.com, including PRIV

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes
Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code